hgwebdir.cgi gone?

Ken Morse
I see the hgwebdir.cgi is no longer included with the Mercurial source -- does hgweb.cgi now support multiple repositories?

Thanks,
Ken

Re: hgwebdir.cgi gone?

Matt Mackall
On Sat, 2010-05-22 at 11:18 -0400, Ken Morse wrote:
> I see the hgwebdir.cgi is no longer included with the Mercurial source
> -- does hgweb.cgi now support multiple repositories?

Yes, they're unified now (as are the wsgi and fcgi variants):

# Path to repo or hgweb config to serve (see 'hg help hgweb')
config = "/path/to/repo/or/config"

Just point config at your hgweb.config file and you're done.

Or you can just continue using your old hgwebdir.cgi file

Re: hgwebdir.cgi gone?

Ken Morse
Great! Thanks, Matt.

Ken