Virtual sprint? Ideas?

Augie Fackler-2
Howdy folks,

Normally we’d have wrapped up a sprint not too long ago and have given some thought to a NA location sprint. Given the circumstances around coronavirus and the (extremely vague!) guidance most of us have (presumably) gotten from our employers and/or governments, I think it’s time to start trying to figure out what a virtual sprint might look like. I’ll miss the whiteboard etc time with y’all, but I’d really like to get a chance to discuss longer-term projects and try to make some decisions about whatever needs deciding as a group.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Augie