Sprint decisions (responses needed ASAP)

Sprint decisions (responses needed ASAP)

Matt Mackall
My current inclination is that we should hold the sprint on March 30 -
Apr 1 in SF hosted by Atlassian.

Patrick, is this still doable for you at all? Otherwise I'll switch it
to the 23rd to accommodate Augie.

Augie, is 23rd in SF possible for you? Otherwise, I'll leave it alone.
Alternately, you can counterpropose something in Chicago.

If other folks think SF is a deal-breaker for them, let me know.

Re: Sprint decisions (responses needed ASAP)

Steve Borho
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Matt Mackall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My current inclination is that we should hold the sprint on March 30 -
> Apr 1 in SF hosted by Atlassian.
>
> Patrick, is this still doable for you at all? Otherwise I'll switch it
> to the 23rd to accommodate Augie.
>
> Augie, is 23rd in SF possible for you? Otherwise, I'll leave it alone.
> Alternately, you can counterpropose something in Chicago.
>
> If other folks think SF is a deal-breaker for them, let me know.

I could attend either location, but only if the event were after mid-april.

--
Steve Borho

Re: Sprint decisions (responses needed ASAP)

Augie Fackler-4
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Steve Borho <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Matt Mackall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> My current inclination is that we should hold the sprint on March 30 -
>> Apr 1 in SF hosted by Atlassian.
>>
>> Patrick, is this still doable for you at all? Otherwise I'll switch it
>> to the 23rd to accommodate Augie.
>>
>> Augie, is 23rd in SF possible for you? Otherwise, I'll leave it alone.
>> Alternately, you can counterpropose something in Chicago.

I can do 23rd in SF, but I can't do 30th unless it's in Chicago. I've
got a local OSS conference willing to give us space, but I'll be more
available and focussed the during 23rd slot.

>> If other folks think SF is a deal-breaker for them, let me know.
>
> I could attend either location, but only if the event were after mid-april.
>
> --
> Steve Borho

Re: Sprint decisions (responses needed ASAP)

Patrick Mézard
No sorry, thinking a bit more about it, moving again so soon and so far away does not seem reasonable.

---
Patrick