Simply list which files are being tracked?

Simply list which files are being tracked?

Bob Cunningham
Ah, is there an easy way to list which files are actually being tracked
in a repository?

[Of particular interest: files matching patterns in .hgignore which
might
have been added manually.  Temporarily removing .hgignore, followed
by "hg status" can show too much information...]

I've done this by looking around below .hg/store, but I keep
thinking there is a simple way.

Re: Simply list which files are being tracked?

Will Maier
On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 11:06:31AM -1000, Bob Cunningham wrote:
> Ah, is there an easy way to list which files are actually being tracked
> in a repository?

$ hg manifest

--

[Will Maier]-----------------[[hidden email]|http://www.lfod.us/]

Re: Simply list which files are being tracked?

Dustin Sallings-2

On Jul 14, 2007, at 14:06, Bob Cunningham wrote:

> Ah, is there an easy way to list which files are actually being
> tracked
> in a repository?
>
> [Of particular interest: files matching patterns in .hgignore which
> might
> have been added manually.  Temporarily removing .hgignore, followed
> by "hg status" can show too much information...]
>
> I've done this by looking around below .hg/store, but I keep
> thinking there is a simple way.

        Will ``hg locate'' do what you want?

--
Dustin Sallings

Re: Simply list which files are being tracked?

Bob Cunningham
> $ hg manifest

> Will ``hg locate'' do what you want?

Duh, either does I want by default.  Thanks!