Re: interrupting a merge session

Christian Ebert
* Brendan Cully on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 20:02:24 -0700:
> I've thrown together a prototype extension for doing this kind of
> merging. It's less than an hour's work, so don't expect
> perfection. It's a start though :)
>
> It probably could have been done almost as easily as an HGMERGE
> script.
>
> http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/ImergeExtension

May I vote for this to become part of the distribution. -- From
my POV it might even be worth considering to make this part of
the core functionality; anything that eases the merge process and
makes it more transparent ...

keyword extension for Mercurial (http://selenic.com/mercurial):
<http://www.blacktrash.org/hg/hgkeyword/>
Mercurial crew development repository + keyword extension:
<http://www.blacktrash.org/hg/hg-crew-keyword/>