Keywords for name of repository

Seema Gupta
Hi,

I am working on a changegroup hook to notify certain people if there are
new changesets pushed to a master repository. For this I have written a
small script (changegrouphook.sh) which sends a note to such people with
the list of changed files between old tip and new tip.

I want to obtain the name of the master repository in this script and
give subject of the mail like "MASTER_REPOSITORY updated" . Could
someone help me in knowing how can I obtain the name of repository ( for
which I am running this changegroup hook) in my script?

Thanks
Seema