Kallithea 0.6.1 released

Thomas De Schampheleire-2
Hello everyone,

A stable bugfix release of Kallithea, 0.6.1, has just been released.
Kallithea (https://kallithea-scm.org/) is a Git and Mercurial repository hosting
system with built-in code review, for installation on your own server.

This release fixes a few bugs reported by our users (thanks!).

The full release notes, including upgrade notes, are available at:
https://kallithea-scm.org/news/release-0.6.1.html

Other resources:
PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/Kallithea/0.6.1/
Documentation: https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/0.6.1/

We would like to thank everyone that contributed to the Kallithea repository
since release 0.6.0 (the numbers are the amount of commits)...

    11 Mads Kiilerich
     6 Thomas De Schampheleire

... as well as everyone contributing in other ways, e.g. by testing, reporting
issues, discussing via mail or IRC, etc.

Best regards,
Mads and Thomas