Quantcast

Ideas and Mentors for GSoC 2017.

Pulkit Goyal
Hi everyone,

Just like last year, this year also we are going to take part in GSoC under Python Software Foundation. Though we are still not listed at their wiki page because the page is frozen until Google confirms participation of Python. I am handling GSoC work this year of Mercurial ;).

We need ideas and mentors to participate. I have created a ideas page where I have enlisted leftover ideas from previous year.  https://www.mercurial-scm.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/Ideas2017

Those who want to be mentors can reply to this mail, we want at least three mentors like last year.

Let's cook some new ideas. You can either discuss the idea here before adding there or can just add that to wiki page (however first one is preferred).

Regards
Pulkit Goyal