Failing To Find Directory

Jake Mulhern
Hello,

I used Mercurial to make and submit a patch to Phabricator for Mozilla last week for the first time.  I began to make a patch this week for Mozilla again and continue to get this message whenever I type in any hg command in the terminal on my mac.

*** failed to import extension phabricator from ~/usr/local/Cellar/mercurial/5.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hgext/phabricator.py: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/jacobmulhern/usr/local/Cellar/mercurial/5.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hgext/phabricator.py'

I have been looking through files to see where it might have the wrong path for this but cannot seem to find it.  Any help would be appreciated in this so that I can fix my Mercurial setup and submit more patches!

Jake Mulhern

Re: Failing To Find Directory

Pierre-Yves David-2
(small workflow feedback: This kind of email is more suited for the user
mailing list: [hidden email] )

On 9/11/20 5:39 PM, Jake Mulhern wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I used Mercurial to make and submit a patch to Phabricator for Mozilla
> last week for the first time.  I began to make a patch this week for
> Mozilla again and continue to get this message whenever I type in any hg
> command in the terminal on my mac.
>
> *** failed to import extension phabricator from
> ~/usr/local/Cellar/mercurial/5.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hgext/phabricator.py:
> [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/Users/jacobmulhern/usr/local/Cellar/mercurial/5.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/hgext/phabricator.py'
>

> I have been looking through files to see where it might have the wrong
> path for this but cannot seem to find it.  Any help would be appreciated
> in this so that I can fix my Mercurial setup and submit more patches!
>

> Jake Mulhern

Pierre-Yves David