Announcing Scm Workbench 0.9.4 for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
SCM Workbench features
* Support Subversion (svn), Mercurial (hg) and Git projects.
* Experimental support for Perforce (P4)
* Easy to learn and use
* Builtin User Guide describes the operation and features of the application.
* Add project wizard can scan for all your existing projects.
* All subversion client operations in a GUI
* Many Git client operations in a GUI
* GUI git rebase
* Some mercurial (hg) client operations in a GUI
* Enhanced operations (subversion rename of modified files etc)
* Support for Dark mode
* Support software development workflow
* Builtin GUI diff showing line and character diffs
* Ability to diff between revisions in a files history
* Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix platforms
New in 0.9.4
* Feature to show all commits since a tag (great for writing release notes)
* Update to Python 3.8 for built kits
* Build tools for macOS and Windows use venv
* Fix problem with creating editor and shell process on macOS 10.15
* Fix traceback with changing SVN properties
* Fix styles for light mode diff
* Support favourites that start with "Config".