Adding a cache for dirstate

Raphaël Gomès
Hi all,

I have made a new plan page explaining a new cache for `dirstate.status`
in detail:

https://www.mercurial-scm.org/wiki/DirsCachePlan

Maybe this email can be the discussion thread around this. I'm not sure
how other plans have worked in this regard.

Thanks,
Raphaël

Re: Adding a cache for dirstate

Raphaël Gomès
Bikeshedding update:

How about naming it "DirsTraversalCache" instead? "DirsCache" was a bit
of a placeholder and not clear enough for my taste (and others as well
I've been told). It would go in `.hg/wcache/dirs_traversal_cache`.